Sunday, July 3, 2011

10 Things I LOVE...

10 Things I Love...

1. Coffee!! 
First and foremost... I'm a newby coffee-drinker but could drink chai day and night! Spyhouse is my favorite Coffee shop, along with Uncommon Grounds and of course, Starbucks.

2. Laying out
Swimsuit, tanning oil, beach towel, Iced nonfat chai with a pump of peppermint (Thanks to C3), good friends, the beach (or lake) plus lots and lots of sunshine equals the perfect day!

3. Music/Concerts!
I love finding new music and could listen to almost anything (I can't stand country).
So, whats better then seeing your favorite bands/singers live? absolutely nothing... except if it's your sister who's the talent on stage. Kati Ray, check her out!
Cold War Kids Concert... yes, i bought a shirt.


4. Chute Widdle Puppums! (Dogs, that is)
If you know me, you know I'm always dog-sitting. Most single 23 yr old girls, when walking outside, would check out the guys... oh no, I scope out the cute dogs! I can NOT wait til I have the time for my own puppy! My oldest sister and brother-in-law breed American bulldogs, which is where the cutie from the picture below is from (Check out Dean's Doggies on Facebook). I've had my heart broken many times from having to say good bye to these precious pooches.
Hiccup

5. All things White, Black and Grey.
It's fresh, clean and just gorgeous. I'm going to have a huge house with tall ceilings, all windows and filled with all things black, white, grey, silver and glass. 

6. AVEDA
 I have worked for and used Aveda since 05' and I'm starting school at Aveda Institute Minneapolis for Cosmetology July 12th and I couldn't be more thrilled. It's been a long time coming! They are earth-friendly and just a great company with amazing products!


7. Large Purses. 
My motto is, if you're back isn't sore by the end of the day from your purse, it's not big enough. Totally kidding, but I do love my purses large... almost suitcases. I can't find a single thing in them but, they are fantastic!




8. My Best Friend. 
Sara Curran. No words could possibly describe how much she means to me. Sara and I have been thru absolutely everything together... and to think we didn't like each other at first (I was mean to her cause apparently you have to like Leonardo Dicaprio to hang with my crew) but we quickly grew to become best friends... even sisters. 
Growing up, you always have that close friend that you say you're going to live with sometime, have in your wedding, and just dream your whole life up with that best friend in almost every vision... most people don't follow thru. Sara and I, I can proudly say we've lived our dream together so far. I love you SJ! Thanks for being so freakin' awesome!
 
Her wedding rehearsal

9. Family
My family means the world to me. I would do anything for anyone of them, no questions asked. I have been beyond blessed with the family God's given to me. Yes, they are nutty, weird, strange, unique and  drive me NUTS, but they are mine and I love them and I know they love me just as much! Jesus didn't want to just stop with blood, he just had to go and add in the best brother-in-laws you could possibly ask for. My sisters couldn't have done better. and THEN He goes and gives the Dean/Tollefson's Francesca Ray Dean. Don't get me started (you can read my past blog about her).
And, of course... Pictures. 
Sisters and I
Brother Bear/Best Friend
The Whole family minus Benny (Beths hubby) and Francesca Ray
  My Sweet Niece and her papabear

10. God
My most important relationship in my life is the one I have with God. Without God I wouldn't have anything else on my list. He is my ultimate provider. He's my rock. He's had my family and I under extra protection these last few years and I am beyond thankful. I love You Jesus with all my heart.

{L }

No comments:

Post a Comment