Sunday, March 4, 2012

SJ

I miss my best friend. 

I'm miles and miles away from her and I just want to spend time with her. She is the greatest friend anyone could ever ask for... and then some. 

I'm spending my weekend in Chicago (blog and pictures coming soon) and really wishing she were here. It's her husbands birthday today and I would just like to head to Uptown Diner at midnight with the two of them to celebrate!

I just want my best friend to know how much I miss her. 

I miss you Sara. 

{L}

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny! Your baby will not be bald! You will know soon enough!! I am so excited to see your little man! I can't believe how fast it is going, but at the same time I feel like I've been pregnant forever! I am actually almost 21 weeks now, I'm just super behind on the posting! :) We have our next ultrasound next Thurs... so hopefully finding out the gender! Although he told us if he had to make a guess, he'd guess boy.... so that pretty much means boy, right?! In my mind it is :) How's your rug coming along??

    ReplyDelete