Friday, February 17, 2012

Avon.

I am an Independent Avon Representative and I would love to serve you with your orders for Avon and Mark.

I have a few options for you to place an order!

You can e-mail me at sara.e.curran@gmail.com
If you prefer to order by phone, please e-mail me first and I will send you my number. I would be happy to provide you with a hard copy of a brochure!

I also have the option of online ordering. You can also have your items directly shipped to your address. Please check out www.youravon.com/saracurran

You can also view an ebrochure for that campaign off of my website, no matter which way you decide to order!

Check back frequently for a spotlight on campaign favorites! 

Campaign 5 favorites:

Gel Eyeliner- Apply with a brush! Long-stay. Comes in metallic shades. 50% off until March 15th
Lipstick inside a gloss! Also 50% off until March 15th. You can't beat $4.99



Mark. maxi dress. Can't even express how much I love this one. On sale for a limited time!

Great animal print sandals. Also 50% off for a limited time!


New Item! Mark. "I'm Hooked" bracelet. Love these!

I am just amazed by the wide selection Avon has to offer. Please feel free to ask me any questions anytime you need! Happy to serve.

Happy Friday!

{S}

No comments:

Post a Comment