Monday, August 19, 2013

Sayonara 25!!

Today is my last day of being 25.
 
25 has been good to me.
 
25 I bought a car, I moved out of my parents home and in with my grandma and was able to spend some amazing quality time with my grandma, I worked with/met some absolutely amazing women at my salon, I had 2 more beautiful nieces born, I was trained in by the master himself, and my bestest friends Molly and Ryan moved 5 minutes away from me. I worked like an adult and played like a kid.  
 
25 was challenging though. A lot of emotions. 25 I lost my grandpa but moved in with grandma.  I fell hard for a man and had my heart broken but loved my Jesus that much more. I found myself so consumed with hair and work that I wasn't always the best friend I should have been. My family has been a hot mess this year. And holy crap was 25 expensive!!
 
But...25 has been so good to me. Through all of those experiences and challenges, I grew up a lot. I learned a lot. I matured a lot. Sure did cry a lot but also loved a lot.
 
Even though she is a bajillion miles away (ok ok... more like an hour and a half), Sara has always been there for me. Whether or not she knew it...She always had my back. She's always been my constant, my best friend, my sister... She's my person. No matter how many miles away we are from each other, she will always be a part of my life in the biggest way possible. I can't do life without her!
 
Best Birthday present. Ever.
 
 
 
 
Ok 26... I'm not exactly ready for you yet but, you're coming anyways! Might as well make the most of you! 
 
I can feel it... 26 is gonna be exciting!
Here's just a few things I want to do before 27:
*Go skydiving
*Live completely on my own, own apartment (preferably St Paul)
*Find/get involved in an awesome church
*Buy a motorcycle
*Travel
*Take TONS of advanced training classes for hair! Better my talent
*Love a lot
*run a half marathon
*Live in the moments
 
 
 
 
Here's a recap of my 25
 
My Dean girls
 
My Signe Ramona
 

Color Run with my salon girls
 

4th of July with the besties! Lollypie!
 

My Grandpa...Miss you!!
 

California...1st vaca in 6 years!!
 
 
 
 
 
Oh yea, 25 has been good to me...
 
{L}


 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment