Saturday, June 25, 2011

Details

Whenever I walk in to someone's home, I look at their details in their decorating. Each piece shows a bit of their personality and their style. I love noticing anything from color of candles to little trinkets. I love learning about who someone is and what they like. 

Lately, I have wanted to add more detail to my home. I love the new styles of more eclectic pieces. A little this, a little that. More color. More variety. Thrifty. Unfortunately, thrifty isn't quite my style, except for redoing furniture. I just love to see it and be inspired by it.  

But I still love details. My details. I have been on a mediterranean/moroccan kick lately. These are my new additions.
Oil Lamp TjMaxx/Homegoods

Metal Lanterns- Patina. Under $5!


Looking forward to hanging these in my porch

What are your favorite details? What in your home is a part of your personality?

{S}

No comments:

Post a Comment