Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Quick Headband & Tutorial Link

We're going to be short and sweet today. I have gotten a lot of complements on this so here we go!

These headbands are my new favorites to wear and make. Easy and affordable! all you will need is a strip of fabric, fabric glue, and elastic/headband. I like using the Ouchless stretchy headbands for myself, a strip of elastic for a baby.
It's a great excuse for messy hair!

Here is the link for the fabric flower tutorial. (and I love all of the projects on this site!) I used fabric glue to attach the flowers to the headband. Be sure to glue it once, let it fully dry, and it will possibly need another application of glue in places it didn't adhere. After your second application fully dries, it will be a strong hold! Fabric glue is very flexible, so stretching won't make the flowers fall off!

Enjoy!

{S}

No comments:

Post a Comment