Friday, March 1, 2013

Birthday Recap

Can I just say how wonderfully amazing it was to be surrounded by wonderful people on my birthday? I felt so valued, so special, and so loved. I love where I am and the people that are in my life. Very content in this place.
 
 
I started my day by waking up to this. Didn't even know this was possible. 
 
 
Then, I came out of my bedroom and here is what I came out to. Wow, my husband blows me away.



Then late morning, someone rings the doorbell. I get a gorgeous bouquet from Lindsay, who is unable to be there.

Then, Hurricane Hudson helped me open my presents. Notice the crazy hair from the bananas he smashed in his hair prior to the gift opening. My mom joined us too - see her little slippers!

Oh, and a photo bomb by the right side of Kona's face.

I had lunch with family, and an amazing dinner with my outstanding Husband. What an amazing day.

Thank you to everyone who made it that way.



No comments:

Post a Comment