Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thank You

I can't shake this feeling of happiness, nor do I want too. This ecstatic bubble I've been living in this past year... especially these last few months. They never have to go away. They can keep growing and flourishing into my beautiful life. 

This past year has had some extreme up's with a handful of extreme downs. And I love that I'm at this point in my life where I can see God in every single aspect of those moments. Those moments of relationships broken, dreams being fulfilled, best friends moving away, additions to our family and the unfortunate loss of one of the best men I've ever known.

My grandpa who passed in November with my Sister Bethany.


I'm moving out of my parents house in the next few days and I have just been slapped in the face with this feeling of emotional bliss... Thankfulness... surreal gratitude?? My words can't completely describe this feeling. I feel like we go through hard ships and find ourselves on our knees asking God to provide, to take away our pain, to fix our problems. We really worship Him and ask all these things of Him but, when He actually does provide and we aren't "needing" his help, we don't give Him the praise or thanks. We almost forget about Him until we find ourselves needing his help again.

Not this time. I have this constant praise for Him. Without Him, I would have come out of those hard ships a completely different person. He's heard my cries, He's put me back together after I've been torn apart, He's been my rock. How can I not give him even just the simplest of thanks?



Here's a fun little recap of my last year:

Graduated Aveda Institute


Absolute wonderful job with the best bossman EVER!

Hudson Elek was born

Bought a car

Inez Leona was born

Learned that just because my best friend decided to move an hour and a half away from me, she is still always there for me and I'm incredibly happy that she talked me into doing this crazy blog which helps us stay connected.

Baby Stewie is on it's way and is due on my birthday 

I've been given the opportunity to plan/coordinate a fashion show with this amazing woman at work

New relationships with some pretty incredible people

And now I'm moving in with my Grandma and I'm so blessed to be able to spend some quality time with her.




Can't seem to thank Him enough!!
Blessed.

{L}

No comments:

Post a Comment