Friday, March 15, 2013

H54F

We are finally linking up for the first time- we are excited to join this party every Friday! Next week we will have 5 photos for each of us.

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg
 


1. {S} I found this onion in my pantry. My pantry can grow plants better than I can. I'm going to see if I can get this thing going...
2. {S} Hurricane Hudson struck again. He loves taking wipes apart. Today he actually helped pick them up! Part two of this- I found Batman Jammies for $3! SCORE.

3. {S} I decided to dye easter eggs for the first time in years. Since my decor is more complete in earthy tones, natural dye was the way to go! This egg was dyed in blueberries! Pretty, huh?


4. {L} This week I went to the science museum with a friend. We went to the body exhibit- I'll spare you those photos even though it was extremely cool.
5. {L} My double color Process. Isn't it beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment