Friday, January 27, 2012

Curl Up and Dye...

Can I just say how much I'm loving school at Aveda Institute? 
I love school at Aveda Institute. :)

I started a new phase at school this week... yesterday we had evaluations from our last phase and I got an awesome grade... my client upgraded her service, purchased product , made her next reservations and I got 100%... I than proceeded to Spyhouse Coffee Shop and finished my homework... followed by my sisters place giving a mens cut to my brother in law and his brother and in return was given a CAMERA

Can we say awesome day? I sure dang hope so!

Brother in law! I made him trim his beard when I was done!



 
Brother in laws brother!


Now, I look forward to turning my red-headed friend into a blonde on saturday!!

I love doing hair!!!



Come on in to Aveda Institute Minneapolis to see me!

{L}

No comments:

Post a Comment