Monday, February 4, 2013

Bathroom: Before, After, & Some Details

Finally something I can check off of my list. This sliding door is GONE!
33 years of nasty.
It came off smooth. Just a little scrubbing and we were good to go!

This was such an easy facelift for the bathroom. I had purchased a liner and a shower curtain from TjMaxx a couple months ago. I love their prices- you can't beat them. I would gladly be the poster child for TjMaxx/Homegoods.

 
The tension rod and the shower hooks were purchased at Target. I try to incorporate a little moroccan design where ever I can around the house.
 
 
 
 
 
I chose my my colors for the bathroom because of these Anthropolgie Sechura towels. I fell in love the second I laid eyes on them. Aren't they amazing? Great colors and design. It's unfortunate they are $48!! Can you believe that!? I have been waiting for them to go on sale for 6+ months. No luck as of yet and I can't find anything that works as a knock off.
 
 

Here are a few of my new details to the bathroom too. A mix of TjMaxx and Hobby Lobby... of course.
 
 
When we moved in, we painted different shades of cream for subtle stripes. I absolutely love them- they are more pronounced in person.

I fell in love with these hooks. They are to be hung under the "bath" sign. They are impossible to hang, expecially with only sheetrock to support them. Any one have any tips or creative ideas on how we can get these hung? The 3 are so beautiful.

 
Engagement photos of the young attractive couple. Where'd she go? Some areas of getting older and having children are no fun!
 
 
 My mother-in-law pointed this out to me. It had my colors and what a beautiful message.

Now I just need my hooks hung and a little cabinet/countertop reno and the bathroom will be complete!

Partying at Bowl Full of Lemons

2 comments:

  1. love those towels from anthro! simple changes make big difference sometimes! keep the home reno pics comin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - the print looks so cool.

    I would love for you to link up at the Mommy Archive. We're focused on bathroom makeovers, organisation and cleaning this week but you can also link up your fab old posts on all sorts of other topics from spring cleaning and green cleaning to housework routines and laundry, Alice@ Mums Make Lists x

    ReplyDelete