Friday, February 1, 2013

Loving Life

Today I'm excited! I was given the opportunity to start doing what I really love to do! Realizing that a lot of stylist's right out of school will not be given this amazing opportunity.

Let me quickly stop right here and just emphasize how much I love my work family. There are so many personalities, life stories and experiences, emotions, encouraging words and love. Though we might have a few bad days and a few clashes, we are all in this together and I'm surrounded by so many uplifting men and women! I have thee absolute best managers ever! They push and challenge me to be a better stylist and person and I could not thank them enough! So blessed for them!

Back to what I was saying before, all I have to say is, look forward to hearing and seeing all about a fun event coming to Progressions Salon and Spa, coordinated by yours truely and my girl Tammy! I'm beyond STOKED!!!!

So come check out Progressions Salon and Spa in the Mall of America, ask for Lindsay and I'll give you a free shampoo style, $20 cut/style, $40 color and $45 Full foil! Call 952-851-9999 and schedule with me, Lindsay, anytime in February, mention this blog and let me do my magic! 

Schedule: 
Wed-Fri 1-9
Sat 3-9
Sun 11-7

Thank you for all the love and support! 

{L}

No comments:

Post a Comment